Bank Confirmation issues: no deposits/"confirm instantly" option disappeared

baigS1
New Community Member

Hi! Any advice/help anyone is able to offer would be greatly appreciated!

So I linked my bank account to PayPal successfully and click "confirm bank". I was told to wait for 2 small deposits to appear in my account. These deposits have not appeared...it's been 3 days. I also noticed that right after I clicked the confirmation buttion, it said "confirmation pending" and when i refreshed the page it reverted back to "click to confirm"--- i'm not sure if this is normal or if this means the pending process was somehow cancelled?

I then tried to confrim my bank instantly which worked--but it wouldn't let me select my checkings account, anytime I tried it clicked the other box (savings)...which I didn't want to do. 

I then removed my bank and started from scratch. I clicked to confirm and got the same notification about waiting for small deposits in my account but this time the "confirm instantly" option has vanished all together. The "confirm instantly" option was always visible before this. 

IM GETTING FRUSTRATED AND SCARED SO PLEASE HELP! All I want to do is transfer money into my account...it's just sitting in paypal right now which is making me feel extremeley anxious. Please help. Thank you in advance! 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Contributor
Contributor
I am having the EXACT same problem! Someone help please!
Login to Me Too

happytiffani
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same exact problem!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

ElBostonian
New Community Member

Has anyone been able to figure this out?

"Confirmation Pending"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.