Bank Account details disappear automatically from wallet section

saadmankarim
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am new in PayPal. I recently added a Bank information to link up my account with Bank. The linking up process was ok. PayPal send 2 small deposits & I confirmed those deposites nad that's how I linked the bank account. But all on a sudden, I found that the bank information is automatically gone from the wallet section. Now what to do ? Please help. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saadmankarim

Thats why then, paypal does not support payoneer, you can add it sometimes but not use it and it will be removed at some point as its a virtual bank.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saadmankarim

Was it a bank account that paypal accept? ie not a virtual one?

Have you had a failed bank transfer or negative balance at all?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

saadmankarim
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Hello, PayPal already accepted that bank account. PayPal deposited 2 small amount & I confirmed those amounts. The account is on Bank of America. After adding the bank, PayPal sent me a mail that they confirmed & my account is now varified. I haven't had any failed bank transfer or negetive balance. But to be more clear, I got the bank account from Payoneer. The bank account is associated with my Payoneer card. Thank you

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saadmankarim

Thats why then, paypal does not support payoneer, you can add it sometimes but not use it and it will be removed at some point as its a virtual bank.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

saadmankarim
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass ok, Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.