Bank Account Verification Problem

sprantl
New Community Member

Hi, I have a problem with the verification of my bank account. I have added my account and received two payments as I should. However, I was only able to enter those when I wanted to verify my account over ebay. But when I entered these amounts, I just got an error message that it does not work. If I log into my account and go to the wallet section, my bank account is listed as verified when it clearly isn't. Also when I delete it and add it back again it pops up as verified. Furthermore I deleted all my cookies, used several different browsers on different computers but that did not solve the problem either. I also made two payments from my bank account into my paypal account as I have been told that this should automatically verify it. I have already called the paypal support twice and emailed them several times but they just keep telling me to to the things listed above even though that clearly doesn't fix the problem. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You'll need to find a way to explain the issue to PayPal customer support.  It may take several phone calls.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.