Bank Access Change?

jchris102
Contributor
Contributor

I have had great success with PayPal accessing my bank account for years, now all of a sudden they have altered their process to only use a physical address, if you have a P.O. Box associated with your PayPal account even if the physical address is also included it won't work, I live in a small town and we can only get our mail at the P,O Box therefore it is my billing address, I talked to a lady from PayPal today at length about this problem and her only answer was I would have to remove my P.O. Box number from the account, but then the bank won't except the charge because it has my P.O. Box as my billing address. I told her the physical address was also included in my PayPal address, she said she saw it but it didn't matter, if there was a P.O. Box number associated with the account it won't work. The only thing I could do was call the bank back and they said they could use my P.O. Box as my mailing address and the physical address and the account address and see if the suited PayPal. No understanding with these people, it's there way or the highway.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.