Balance Manager? Gone?

ebonovic
New Community Member

So for the last year+ I had a weekly, money add setup.     (each week, $50 was transferred into my account from my bank account).

Since the start of the new year, it hasn't occurred.

I am searching all over, and I can't find the area to set this back up, or check on why it isn't occurring.

Used to be in Balance Manager, and I simply can't find it...   

My account is classified as a business, since MANY MANY years ago, this was the only way that both my wife and I could use the same account, with different logins.    We don't use it as a BUSINESS any longer, and Paypal is just used to pay for ebay, some subscription, and payment between friends. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @ebonovic

Thanks for visiting the PayPal Forums. I apologize for any inconvenience with locating Balance Manager. 

PayPal Balance Manager was recently discontinued. We sent emails out advising our customers of this update throughout December 2017. 

We appreciate your feedback on our products. See other ways to add money to PayPal here

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.