BE CAREFUL WITH PAYPAL service, IT MAY DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS

WitekM
Contributor
Contributor

This post is just information for those who run the business account and are operating internationally. BE VERY CAREFUL WITH PAYPAL service  !!!

PayPal as at any time, they can decide to limit your account, hold your funds for 180 days, for a not good reason !!!

Once I called the staff they could not give me the straight answer and said it is "internal case" after calling them up few more times, I was told my account was blocked and it will be automatically closed, because I logged into the account from another country. That actually made me happy as I found a way cheaper services than PayPal ( and I made already huge savings), but I wanted to recover my money so I asked, when will you transfer my funds to my bank. I got this answer:

"We reserve the right to limit access to any account reported to be involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behaviour. In the event of a dispute, we'll seek to recover the funds from you by debiting your PayPal balance and, if there are not sufficient funds in your PayPal balance, we reserve the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any other legal means.
"

So be careful once you running a global business, and log in to the account from other countries, as PayPal may block your account and the cash flow, which can have tragic consequences on your business.

I have switched all my 3 companies to other services (MUCH CHEAPER) and since I have no problem, I am free to travel and log in from any location without worry about my funds.

AFTER THIS INCIDENT, I WILL NEVER USE PAYPAL SERVICE AGAIN. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.