Where is this in the new layout?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

tazmania
Contributor
Contributor

i found it! thank goodness, log in, click activity at the top of the page, then the next page, hover over statements on the right, a dropdown menu will show, click report center.....that's where the annual report summary can be accessed...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

tazmania
Contributor
Contributor

have you found the answer yet? i've been looking too, even asked paypal and got instructions on how to do it, but that was how to do it on the OLD paypal setup by hovering over history and clicking reports, but that isn't even there now.  i need that for taxes as i have always done it that way, so i didn't print out monthly statements and i can't even see how to go back more than the 5 months that are showing for those.....have no idea how to get that info now.......

Login to Me Too
Solved

tazmania
Contributor
Contributor

i found it! thank goodness, log in, click activity at the top of the page, then the next page, hover over statements on the right, a dropdown menu will show, click report center.....that's where the annual report summary can be accessed...

Login to Me Too

ohmsy
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have a business account? The only options I get are Account Statements, Activity Export and Tax Documents.

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

you have to call PayPal if you do not a business account, or go through history and add up each individual payment.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.