Am I able to link a CC to another account?

M5K
Contributor
Contributor

Am I able to link my credit card to another account WHILE the first one is " Unconfirmed "? 

To be specific:

Unconfirmed on my brothers paypal..

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Any card linked to an account has to be in the name of the account owner.  Meaning you cannot link you card to another person's account nor can you link another person's card to your account.  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

If the card is linked, the system is aware of it - as it's not confirmed at this point, what that means is you can't use it.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Any card linked to an account has to be in the name of the account owner.  Meaning you cannot link you card to another person's account nor can you link another person's card to your account.  

Login to Me Too

M5K
Contributor
Contributor

Though it's unconfirmed? Still can't?

Login to Me Too
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

If the card is linked, the system is aware of it - as it's not confirmed at this point, what that means is you can't use it.

Login to Me Too

M5K
Contributor
Contributor

Got another problem..

So I sell stuff on a site, where other people can sell their ' virtual ' items as well. So the problem I'm at is, I been receiving too many payments which equaled up to $53 and when I attempted to send money to a friend it reads out " We can’t send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue "

Do you know how I can solve this on my own without calling? I called before and they didn't solve anything related to my problem.

My younger brother and my oldest brother uses one paypal for marketing with my dad's CC.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.