Address

klazzyldy
New Community Member

I changed my primary address on Paypal almost 2 yrs ago. When I buy something and pay thru Paypal, they are using the old address for shipping and billing, that are no longer visible on my account!!! How do you get them to change it.  I can not find a phone number for them to call. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Some merchants use carts that save shipping information separately, to use instead of the primary address on the PayPal account.   In situations where you return to the same merchant, that information may be associated with your checkout as a hidden address.  Contacting customer support can usually help, as they can clear out any hidden addresses retained by these sites in the PayPal profile.

In some cases however, if the merchant site asked you to sign up with them, they may also be retaining the information in a profile that only they have access to, in which case you may have to modify the information on the merchant site.

Login to Me Too

megmgr
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal should be able to inform me as to what merchants have this account on file.

Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Unfortunately that's not their responsibly however, you do have the option to ask them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.