Address Book is gone

michaelam
New Community Member

With all the money PayPal is charging you would think they would make it easy to find, access and edit your address book/contact list.  Ever since they re-vamped this site I cannot find mine.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Temp20230601Q
New Community Member

Yep, this exactly. Tried finding the stupid address book this evening to remove an address for the umpteenth time and now not only can I not remove it, I can't even find it. Thanks Paypal.

Login to Me Too

ABMG
New Community Member

This really needs to be fixed but in the meantime there is a work around.

Click on send/request money

Click create invoice

Once invoice comes up go to Send To box

Click on the card icon with the + symbol

That will take you to your address book.

Not convenient at all.

Login to Me Too

deng
Contributor
Contributor

Customer service are listening?  I see no replies from CS.  What is being done to put this critical tool back in place. I am noticing glitches now.  I have sent billings to 2 clients and I see the name posted here on the web is incorrect.  Thank goodness the email address is still correct.  To protect my clients I will use a fictitious name so for example, my client is Tom Smith.  But my invoice here online will show Tom Jones!!  What is up with that?! 

Customer service, I hope you're monitoring all these blogs and reply ASAP.  Sincerely, Darryl Eng

Login to Me Too

yamafx4dude
Contributor
Contributor

SO WHERE IS IT? WTH. I tried to add a contact today and cant!

Login to Me Too

deng
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone been sending email inquiries or calling.  I've sent another message through the "contact us" and I hope I get a reply about what is being done. 

Login to Me Too

dlborges
New Community Member

i found it under the invoices, then the drop down on the right side....but it really isn't that difficult to put an address book link OR how about the link to the Statements....why is this sooooo difficult. It's insane and frustrating. Every business owner has to provide statements to their bookkeeper, EVERY month. There must be millions of complaints. I don't get it.

Login to Me Too

bfm2
Contributor
Contributor

Type in the URL/web address line of your browser:    www.paypal.com/profile

This will take you to the classic (old) profile page.  On the right is your personal information, and under "Address" you will see "Show All".  Click this to bring up your list of addresses and from this list you can Edit or Remove addresses.

There is no link to this list in the new PayPal that I can find.

Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

loftyshoe
New Community Member

Worked perfectly, bfm2. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

kayzer
Contributor
Contributor

Eventually found it if anyone still needs to know!

As of March 2016;

• Click on  'Profile' at the top right of screen
  • Then click on  'Business set-up' on the next screen
  • Then click on  'Manage my invoices'
  • Then look for the drop down menu  'Settings',  mouse over and select  'Address Book'

Unless it changes after I have written this, the address book will appear and you can edit/delete any old contacts. Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.