Adding money to my account

Amie122
Contributor
Contributor

Help. The "add money" option has all but disappeared from my account, I really want to top up so i can use it for online shopping, I have a bank added and my account is verfied. Google has been no help. Is it because I'm in New Zealand or something?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

You would need to contact customer support for an answer as to why you're not seeing what you expect to see.  In the mean time, you don't need to have a balance in your PayPal account to make a purchase.  As you stated, your account is verified and you have a bank account linked.  You should be able to do an Instant Transfer (which is funded from your bank), or send an echeck directly to the merchant from your bank.  If you have a credit card you can also do an immediate payment.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

You would need to contact customer support for an answer as to why you're not seeing what you expect to see.  In the mean time, you don't need to have a balance in your PayPal account to make a purchase.  As you stated, your account is verified and you have a bank account linked.  You should be able to do an Instant Transfer (which is funded from your bank), or send an echeck directly to the merchant from your bank.  If you have a credit card you can also do an immediate payment.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.