Adding a non-US bank account

JohnyWelnos1980
New Community Member

Hello all,

I just opened a bank account using my address here in Europe where I live. However, when I try to add a bank account it says "Add a U.S. bank account and easily withdraw funds from your PayPal account to it" without giving options for my country.

When I checked the "PayPal Offerings Worldwide" page and selected my state, there were two options to withdraw:

• To your Visa card issued in my country.
  • To your US bank account.

So looks like I cannot add a bank account. But how do I get to withdraw funds using my Visa card?

Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

AneteK
New Community Member

Hello!

I have exactly the same problem! I have had the account for many years, but I only used it for paying. Now I need to receive money, but I cannot link my account to my bank account, because I don't have US bank account. What to do? Thanks for help,

Anete

Login to Me Too

NIck121212
New Community Member

Of course there is no reply from Paypal. I have sent 4 messages regarding this issue and have received no replies. Pathetic

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NIck121212 wrote:

Of course there is no reply from Paypal. I have sent 4 messages regarding this issue and have received no replies. Pathetic.

Sorry, not all accounts have full capabilities due to different banking rules and regulations.  What country are you located?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

IrfanMalik
Contributor
Contributor

i live in Bahrain and i have similar problem i have verified account using NBB bank master credti card and i use that to send payment but now i want to withdraw payment and withdraw section says that ad a US bank account to withdraw funds.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IrfanMalik wrote:

i live in Bahrain and i have similar problem i have verified account using NBB bank master credti card and i use that to send payment but now i want to withdraw payment and withdraw section says that ad a US bank account to withdraw funds.

@IrfanMalik, withdrawing to local bank account is not available for your country.  You can only withdraw to credit, debit, or prepaid card or US bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.