Adding Money

wajohnso24
New Community Member

Trying to add money from the same bank account i've used for years; it's showing verified, all of my contact info is updated.  The error says "There was a problem adding money to your account" and I have no idea why, but this has been going on for a few months now.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @wajohnso24

Thanks for dropping by the PayPal Community! Sorry to hear that there's a recurring issue you're running into while trying to add money. 😞

Before we can offer certain products and services, government regulations require that we collect specific information to verify your identity. This information includes your name, address, and date of birth. We initially try to confirm this information automatically but if there's a mismatch or a discrepancy in the account information, we may ask for additional documents to complete identity verification. 

If you don't see any actions required in your PayPal Resolution Center, I would recommend reaching out to PayPal customer support for further research on the issue. Customer support can be reached by clicking "Help & Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page.  

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.