Add more than 7 Emails to One Paypal.

GreenfordGames
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have a business that requries multiple tablets.  We have 15 in all.  Each of those tablets has its associated employee, S/N, and Sign in on our field work application.  The way things work is that each tech has a tablet with him/herself in the field.  They take payment into their email address. Up until now, each tablet had its own paypal.  Things got very messy when it came to reporting. So now, we have a Company PayPal and have 7 of the techs under it.  Its perfect because each techs payments come from their associated email and we can keep track of everything from one dashboard.  We would like to add the rest of the emails under our company paypal.  Is there a way to do this? Or does PayPal give our exceptions for situations like this / Should I be contacting them?

Things to note:

- I cannot use the same paypal emails on 2 devices.  (IMPOSSIBLE with our software)

- I cannot create a 2nd paypal business account without applying legally for another business licence (Not doing this)

- I cannot Have techs share tablets as we are in a 500 mile radius.

If anyone has an answer for me, we need it asap.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

we are allowed 2 Paypal accounts,one personal and one business.

each can have up to 8 email addresses.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @GreenfordGames,

Welcome to the community!

There is a feature available on Business accounts that allows multiple users to be added to the account. Each would have their own login, and variable permissions that the main account holder controls. The account would still need to have one individual whose name is associated with the account, but there would be sub-users. The standard limit of 8 individual emails would apply, as @Whac-A-Mole described. To learn more, please take a look at this article.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

GreenfordGames
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your answer, Ive been really busy and had not had a chance to respond until now.  I checked out what you mentioned and added a user, but I still cannot associate another email address with it.  Is there anyway that I can add more emails.  They way it works is, we have a account with a 3rd party service.  It requires a paypal email per user.  We cannot use the same emails.  But without the email address attached, we have a bunch of money that sits in these 3rd party accounts with no way to transer the money to our paypal.

Any other responses would be awesome!

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

may be you should talk to your third party vendor?

or get a merchant account with your local bank and see how many email addy can be linked to that account?

or be your own paypal,this is what PAYPAL does,it has a merchant account and we are subaccounts and lord knows,how many subaccounts are out there?

Login to Me Too

GreenfordGames
Contributor
Contributor

I Talked to the third party vendor.. We would need to purchase the next level up in service from them. (An additonal $2k a year... not something that works for us finanically at the moment.) 

As for our bank, that is an option I guess. But at the moment, our software links with intuit.  So we use quickbooks, mint, and a few other services they offer than links it all togeather.

I guess im just having a hard time understanding why I cannot just get a few email addresses added to an account.  There has to be some other companies out there looking to do the same thing.  And if not, I would love that in future updates.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you get two paypal account and each can have 8 email addresses,thats plenty for most Paypal users.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.