Add/Edit credit/debit card problem

vandocb2
Contributor
Contributor

i had add my visa prepaid card, i had enter 4 digit and verifed my account , but when i click on withdraw, it only have bank method and it doesnt have credit card method, when i click on add/edit credit card, paypal say:

Sorry  your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again. 

please help me :(Woman Sad

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vandocb2

You can't withdraw to a card in the U.S only to a linked bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vandocb2
Contributor
Contributor
But I'm in VietNam, can I withdraw to my visa card?.and one problem is when I click on add edit credit card, PayPal show :sorry, your last action could not be completed
Login to Me Too

vandocb2
Contributor
Contributor
But I'm in VietNam, can I withdraw to my visa card?.and one problem is when I click on add edit credit card, PayPal show :sorry, your last action could not be completed
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vandocb2

When you post on the U.S forum then it would be helpful if you said if you were NOT in the U.S.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@vandocb2

This is a U. S. PayPay Community, so we expect questions to be about U. S. accounts unless the poster specifically mentions other countries.  Most members here are in the U. S. and don't know the polcies in your country.

Not all credit cards are accepted in all countries.  Countries also have specific monetary restrictions.

What bank do you have linked to your account and what Bank card are you using.

You could search the forum for other similar problems with your country.  Search can come up with a lot of answers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.