Account verification

asharakel
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Dear worker I’m writing from this (my) account, because my friend couldn’t enter to write you from his account and she has the following problem, please read

This last days every time when I wanted to enter, I saw – We need to confirm that it’s your account, I received a code, added and everything was OK, but the next day again the same, I again received a code, entered and everything was OK, but after a few hours again the same. Then I receive a confirmation code on my email, I added, but it wasn’t enough, then I forced to change password and finally entered normally, but after 5 minutes, again the same story from the beginning…..I again can’t enter, but why??? I tried to enter from different computers, but I see the same….Sorry we can’t this, sorry we can’t that, resend your password, confirm your password, confirm your email etc, Security Challenge, Security Challenge and again….The same story from the beginning, why??? Dear worker please help me to resolve this problem, that I can normally enter to my account. I don’t understand what happened with my account.

All the best

Lilit

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.