Account limited, verification process, credit card validation

pasildan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys, I have a problem with my account from some months ago already I really would appreciate if anybody can get me a hand on this.

Around june 2016 I got an alert in paypal account that someone was getting inside my account and security system should verify if it was me who did a log in around that time.

It asked me to change password, change security questions and adding a credit card to my paypal account. I actually don't have any credit card to add, however the previous years I was able to use my own account to either recieve or withdraw money from her.

I tried to send some messages to paypal's facebook customer support but I don't recieve any clear answer about it. I tried to send already messages through customer paypal's email, but still without answer.

I would like to know if there is some any other way to fix my account "limitation" since I can't even remove my paypal account. It says I can't do anything at all with it until I add a credit card (which I don't have or even want to get one for it).

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If the only requirement is a credit card, then there isn't much to do except add a credit card.

Of course, you could also phone PayPal customer service for help.  Cick on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page for options.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.