Account limited but didn't receive an email

iDuker12
Contributor
Contributor

Basically, I received a notification that said this:

Account
There’s a problem with your account. Be sure to resolve it to restore full account access.
Resolve Account Issue

I clicked on it and it led me to a page that said:

Limited Account Information
  1. Return to limitation details
  2. Complete the steps listed on this page to initiate a review of the limitations

What can I do while my account is limited?

• receive or request money
  • update your account information
  • add money to your account
  • add a card
  • add a bank account
  • send refunds
  • use PayPal logos in your auction listings or on your website

What can't I do while my account is limited?

• send money
  • withdraw money from your account
  • close your account
  • remove a card
  • remove a bank account

Date Limited Required Response Status Action

Begin a limitation review
Feb 4, 2018Photo IDTo help confirm your identity, please send us a copy of your photo ID that shows your name and address.Waiting for your responseResolve
Feb 4, 2018Proof of AddressTo confirm your address, please send us a copy of a bill that shows your name and address. Helpful documents include a utility bill, a cell phone bill, an insurance bill, or a tuition bill.Waiting for your responseResolve
Feb 4, 2018Provide InvoicesPlease confirm that you own the merchandise you're selling. Helpful documents include copies of sales receipts, itemized lists of goods sold, and original bills of sale. Invoices must show date of purchase, name of wholesaler or supplier, a description of the items sold, quantity of items purchased, and the amount you paid for the merchandise. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy.(Alternatives available)Waiting for your responseResolve
Feb 4, 2018Provide proof of deliveryPlease confirm that the merchandise was delivered.Waiting for your responseResolve

So, I looked it up online and it said that my account was limited and that I should have gotten an email from PayPal confirming it. However, when I checked my email, there was no paypal email saying that my account has been limited- the only one I had is that my funds would be 'pending' for 21 days(I received through selling things on ebay). Shouldn't I have gotten an email directly stating that my account was limited? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Love_Sidney
Contributor
Contributor

6 years later and still no email.. I no longer have the email account they have listed there, all mail is forwarded to a non-disclosing email address. SO I sent them a picture of my computer in hopes they send an email to an active account. Which I doubt

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.