Account issues

Xionna
New Community Member
Hi, so a while ago I made a paypal with my main email. That was maybe a few years ago...well I only used it maybe like once or twice Bc of my (Bf) at the time. Well a couple years later I move to another state to live with (same Bf, but now husband) and changed my last name, bank account, phone number and i also don’t have my last bank card anymore) and I made a new PayPal and use that more now but I guess my husband sent money accidentally to my old account..and I can’t get into it Bc I can’t remember the password and the only security thing I can use when resetting password (making sure it’s me) is email...I can’t use the text or call Bc I don’t have my old number anymore and I can’t use the bank card number Bc I don’t know the number...and idk if I can do the proof of identity Bc my last name isn’t the same as it is in my old account (at least I don’t think I can use that option)...and I tried called customer service but all I get is an automated thing...but I need a person not automated....someone helpppp please...waste of money QQ
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.