Account is limited, and no one from PayPal will respond.

bobaloo
New Community Member

I got a message that I needed to update some security settings to lift a limit that was put on my account. I filled everything out before Christmas, and I have green check marks on all the required sections. But the limit was never lifted. So I contacted support, and all I get is the automated response that is useless. So I respond to that message, and I never get a message back. I'll take that as a hint PayPal doesn't value its customers. I understand that. But I now want my balance out of my account since I can't use it. How can I go about getting the limited access lifted? Heck, I just want to transfer the balance out before they try to keep me from my money again... 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bobaloo

Give customer services a call for an update?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bobaloo

Give customer services a call for an update?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bobaloo
New Community Member

Just got off the phone. All is fixed now. Moral of the story is call, don't email with questions like this... 

Login to Me Too

bobaloo
New Community Member

Just to add more info. The phone rep couldn't explain what happened, or why. But it's fixed now. Really wish someone there would check the messages that are sent, or let the users know it's not being monitored. When you tell people 24-48 hours someone will get back to you, it sets an expectation. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.