Account Review - is a BROKEN MISLEADING PROCEDURE

iurinest
Contributor
Contributor

Our charity account review is going VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG. Why? Because communication with Review Department is a TOTLLY BROKEN PROCESS. Account is limited for a month already. PayPal has limited charity organization on Christmas and froze all Christmas donation on our account, damaging our activity and freezing our events. No Christmas for us this year, thank you PayPal.

I do not mind review to be long if it is objectively nees to be, BUT the STUPIDITY of the problem is, that review department is asking me to upload a document to resolution center. Initially there was functionality to upload initial documents they asked, but now the upload functionality is missing! It is just not there!!!!!! They say: go to resolution center, click resolve and you will be able to upload this and that file. But! Their information is WRONG AND MISLEADING! There are no "RESOLVE" BUTTONS and NO UPLOAD FUNCTIONALITY! SO IN THE END THEY AER ASKING ME TO DO AN IMPOSSIBLE THING GIVING ME MISLEADING GUIDANCE!!! Screenshot as a proof attached below!

PEOPLE! I AM ON THIS CASE STRUGGLING WITH REVIEW DEPARTMENT BECAUSE OF THIS BROKEN COMMUNICATION ISSUE ALREADY FOR A MONTH! I am tired, angry, confused, frustrated. Please escalate this! I DEMAND SOMEBODY FROM REVIEW DEPARTNET TO CALL ME AND RESOLVE ALL THIS STUPIDITY! CALLING USUAL SUPPORT IS TOTALLY USELESS! They cannot do anything and keep giving me same misleading info... THIS MUST END! PayPal, please show some care to your client, do not lead me to even bigger stress!
2017-12-30 15_11_22.png

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Chat with our moderator team every Wednesday between 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET). Learn more in Community Events

Login to Me Too

iurinest
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else faced something like this? How did you resolve?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

disable this feature and ask them to send cash,check,money order,postal order.

money order is dirt cheap and first class stamp is 48 cents.

Login to Me Too

iurinest
Contributor
Contributor

Did not really get that 🙂 but thank you! 

Login to Me Too

iurinest
Contributor
Contributor

People! Our Charity account is still under review! PLEASE ESCALATE MY POST SUCH THAT COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT NOTICE US! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.