Account Restored, still unable to pay

kevman2500
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Background: I'm in the US. And this is a domestic transaction.

Previously I was shopping at PayPal-GiftCard and purchased 1 item successfully. 2 days later, I would like to buy more but somehow it said my PayPal account was restriced. I didn't pay too much attention and thought it's a limit to buy more gift cards, even though the offer never state there's a restriction.

Today I am shopping on eBay and about to check out. And the seller only accepts PayPal, I enter my PayPal and still unable to process. eBay told me to contact PayPal. I called them, and CS lady said there's a limitation on my account because I was shopping at my office. Fine. After restoring my account, the lady said you can make payment after 10-15 minutes.

I tried after like 8 minutes, still getting the same error. After 2 hours, same error. I am super annoyed and call the CS again. Now the CS lady said you can not make the previous transaction because "the security system will not approve". I have to wait at least 24 hours.

From so-called "limited", I can log in my account without any warning. I wouldn't realize there's a limitation on my account until I make the next purchase.  

Is there any faster way to get through this annoying "check" except doing nothing but wait? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.