Account Restoration

TylersTreasure
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

This past week, I logged onto my Paypal account and saw that it was in need of restoring because MY BANK (not me, or my partner--nobody) reported "suspicious activity" with my banking account. WTF? We NEVER reported anything suspicious to our bank, because (newsflash), it's Christmas and we have about 50 gifts plus stocking stuffers to purchase. Anyways, this **bleep** me off. Anyways, I jumped through the 3 or 4 hoops that paypal needed for me to jump through and now, we are just waiting......and waiting.....how the hell long does it take to restore my Paypal account back to normal? This has been such a HUGE inconvenience (so much so, we pulled out all of our money---except 6 cents to keep it open---out of our **bleep** bank account...ya know, so they won't ever again have to "alert" anyone for activity they deem suspicious), and Paypal obviously has to go on what a banking institution tells them (I get that), but how long does this take?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.