Account Limited

TomixDesign
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, few days ago (2-3 days) I posted copy of my ID card for increase limitation of my PayPal account. But today I received email, that my account is limited. 
____ ALERT FROM WEBSITE: _____
Feb 1, 2018: You have received €2,500 or more in total payments to your PayPal account in this calendar year. PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from customers when they reach this limit. Until you provide us with the information we need your account will be limited. You won't be able to send or withdraw any money using PayPal, however, you may still be able to receive payments. If you don't provide the required information within 45 days, your ability to receive money may also be revoked until the information is provided. Please go to the Resolution Centre for more information on what you need to do.

When I visit Resolution Centre, there is not info about how to verify my account. I couldn't see something like this... https://imgur.com/a/SpaIY
And page where I posted my photos for verification is with big alert about limitation. 

Please help me.. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
When your account is in limited status you should see info about this with links to help resolve the issue right on your overview page when you sign in. You mention that you're seeing a big alert about the limitation. You aren't seeing any link to "resolve this issue" around that alert?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

TomixDesign
Contributor
Contributor

This is what I see: https://imgur.com/a/CkLzj

When I click on notification -> then blue button "Go to Account Limitations" –> then I see this big alert. Nothing else. 

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Hmmm...yeah, that Go to Account Limitations button should take you to where you can provide any documentation they're asking for. May need to give them a call and let them know what's happening so they can help you resolve it over the phone.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

TomixDesign
Contributor
Contributor

Few hours ago I sent them email about this problem.. So can they solve it with email communication or do I have to call them? Thanks for help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.