Account Limitation and Bank Acc Stuck

Rocko11
New Community Member

Hi

So i made a paypal account to add to streamlabs (a streaming tool) which would allow me to receive donations. I added my bank account to it and then thought i'd have a look at some of the other features as i hadn't used it before and sent myself a bill for 1000$(which was accidental) i then cancelled it and moved on. The next day i logged in and there was an account limitation. I checked out the notification and submitted my last bank transactions but have no sufficient ID so i didn't submit that. It then got rejected and there was nothing further (all of this being back early last year). I worked around using paypal but i decided i would try to make another account under an alternate email to see if it would work but i couldn't add my bank account as it was used in this old one. The question im asking is after almost a year am i able to remove the bank from that account or delete the account entirely?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Rocko11,

I'm sorry to hear about the account limitation. If you have a limited account, it is not permitted to open a new account. The original account's limitation would have to be resolved, if possible. If it is not possible to resolve the limitation, use of PayPal is not allowed and a new account should not be used.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.