Account Limitation & Response Time

JuanR141
New Community Member

Greetings.

It's been a while since I used my pay pal and I seem to have hit a wall with theses limitation policy.  I always used my account to buy online, but recently I receive some money from another pay pal user, when I tried to transfer the money to my bank a message indicating limitations appear, I complied and updated my security information, confirmed my ID and event uploaded my driver ID, which is still pending verification.  My phone number is registered and confirmed, yet when I try to log in, it ask for my phone number due to irregular activities (it's the first time that I received money from another pay pal user that wasn't E bay) when I type my phone number it says that I can't use a number that is not confirmed, which make no sense since I confirmed the phone multiples times (deleted it and updated again).  I have been calling pay pal support for two days in a row and I don't get any representative to get the phone.  Any idea what can I do? I need to get my money back.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.