Account Limitation PLZ Help!

ItsMeChrisYT
Contributor
Contributor
So my account has be limited RIGHT. Basically how it happened is my Uncle let me buy some stuff using his Card and he forgot I used it sooo when he got his statement he took it to the bank and now I have 4 opener cases on my paypal. Now that’s not the issue the issue is I sell things on eBay and all the payments sent to me are stuck on “pending” so I can’t buy anything or receive money. Paypal is asking me to do 7 different things to fix my account which I don’t want to do because it would have to be my uncles info. If he goes to his bank and tells them it WAS a misunderstanding will the limitations be removed?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Cobyp
New Community Member

I also have my account limited. Now when I attempt to contact Paypal to resolve the issue, I will be on hold for up to 45 min. I haven't reached a real person all week. I have tried to update my bank account info, this also will not work. Im done with this company. I will not recommend any of my family members to ever use them again.

Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Everything associated with your account has to be in your name.  As this is a public community, no one here can access user info - you may want to phone customer service for assistance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.