A device or location recently used to log in appears unusual to us

IMEI2NCK
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm using PayPal for more then 7 year's and in all that time I didnt have any problems.
In last month I was unable to login to my account and there are no any option to contact PayPal support without call them directly and I did call them and after few check's with PayPal's agent I was able to use my account again.

Today happens same scenario and even after I have talk to support I still can't accsess my account.
I need to refund money and I can't do that coz I dont have accsess to my account.

Now I'm facing dispute and I can't do nothing.
However, how can I login here and can't login to my account.

My opinion is that all problems came after PayPal have change user interface and new web look, which I dont like at all.

So what to do now?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I think it has something to do with you logging into device not authorized.  Are you using a different cell phone?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

It seems to me that if you have a registered mobile number/cell and use that auto log in or PP onetouch, always use that cell to log in but if the cell is not available, use your email log in at desktop device.

Login to Me Too

IMEI2NCK
Contributor
Contributor

No, after 1st time this month after same thing happen, I call them and they make/made something to reset that security option, today even after I call them, give them all info about card, security question's, even deleted all cookies from 2 different browser I still can't use my account.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sorry, only PayPal customer service can help you with this.  please call them again.  We are just member users and do not have access to your account or the back end technical stuff.

Login to Me Too

IMEI2NCK
Contributor
Contributor

Did you read all?

I did call them, card id, all security question's answered, still cant use my account, their PRO's programmer's will "solve" problem in 48h, "maybe"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.