when i login in redirecting to page not my account

bagadeswap
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

when i login in m directly redirecting to "Sorry - your last action could not be completed"  this page . can any budy know about this problem? 

i have do every thing what can i find on google yahoo i contacted to paypal but no success . please any one know about this issu please tell asap . if this problem with my password or id i can get error but when i press login button m redirecting everytime to this page 😞

and main thing this page ur : " https://www.paypal.com/in/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-submit "

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

Magoogi70
New Community Member
I need help clearing an issue. More specifically, getting PayPal to clear/fix the issue. Beginning 3 weeks ago the account I opened will not let me access anything behind *myaccount on Paypal.com. This is NOT an issue with my browser or computer. Cache cleared. Multiple browsers and computers used. Even my phone App fails to go to any pages related to "myaccount". PayPal customer service out of India is about as useful as a dead tick on a dogs rotting carcass. Password reset multiple times. Two tickets opened. Never a call back within 24-72 hours as stated. Only answer I ever got was that it was a guest account that expired after 30 days. Even though I am sure it was NOT a guest account. Now, I can login only when I select "Dispute a transaction". Ironic that I can view all transactions as they occur from EBay. I can even pay postage automatically from EBay using the linked account too. And if course EBay was paid their monthly fees. I can even purchase items via EBay with this linked account. But any attempt to login or once on the dispute a transaction page to go to things like "Wallet", "Shop" or the "Account settings" link all fail to load. In Google Chrome it states too many redirects. In UE it states page cannot be loaded. In Firefox it states the redirects will never complete/resolve. How and the **bleep** does someone get past these Indian call center nimrods and speak to someone who can actually fix the issue? This has gone in for three weeks. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) certainly needs to be notified and at this point I am so sick if it I will just turn the issue over to my attorney. I don't need this headache. How can such a simple issue become so complicated for a major online company to resolve? It's insane. There has to be a corporate office I can register a complaint with. Can someone please assist with this? What is a valid number to an American rep in the actual US so I can verbally rip them a new one for the companies completely inept and useless indian call center and tech support? I work in TS. The entire call center is filled with morons.
Login to Me Too

Pawpydog
New Community Member
I had to create a new account for PayPal when billmelater changed to paypal credit. I now suddenly have the same issue. My main paypal account which I have had for about 10 years is working just fine. I need to pay my bill on new account soon but too many redirects prevents me from seeing my page.....ughhh. I haven't tried calling them yet. I also deleted cookies, tried different networks and devices to log on. Nothing will work. I hope you have found something to work!
Login to Me Too

JohnLien
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having exactly the same problem I had to create a second paypal account for my billmelater account and I can't login withe too many redirects error. I need to pay, but I can't login!! Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dustin

Hi JohnLien,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. 🙂

I apologize for any trouble logging into the PayPal Credit account. This is a known issue that our engineers are working on. In the interim here's how you can pay your PayPal Credit bill. I hope this helps.

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

jdelilah
New Community Member

I can't access my Paypal either. Is there a way around this? I need to check on my account!!! 

Login to Me Too

mamallan
New Community Member

Almost a month, still you guys are not able to fix this issue. If you are not abe to figure it our simple technical problem. Please close   paypal and sell phone cover in the platform shop.

Login to Me Too

ThriftLife

Any luck on solving the redirect issue?  I can't withdraw my money, because of too many redirects...

Login to Me Too

mykol404

Since you said that this is a known issue, and the engineers are working on it, why hasn't something been done?  I have been having this problem for 9 months, I call customer service, they just say to clear my cache.  It has nothing to do with anything on the end user (browser, OS, etc).  It is strictly the account that is affected.  Please expedite this issue to the IT group.

Login to Me Too

BaongocW
New Community Member
I can't login in!!! How do I get my funds from PayPal for my eBay purchases?! So annoying. It keeps giving me "too many redirects, cannot open page" I've trued in every browser! HELP!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.