trying to verify my account ,i have did everything paypal asked but still only 80% verifyed

allthingsirish2
Contributor
Contributor

hi i have did everything paypal asked me to verify my account as i want

to lift the limits on my account as i am limited to what i can remove and transfer

i downloades the app. as that was the last thing i had to do to complete my profile 

and verify my account but it is still saying that i am only 80% verifyed even though 

i have completed it all when i go to check my account it is telling me to download the paypal 

app which i have dont 

can someone help me here if possible ?

many thanks 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@allthingsirish2

I wouldn't worry about it.

Mine has been at 80% for years as i don't want their silly app.

I have no problems selling and buying.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

allthingsirish2
Contributor
Contributor

hi thanks for the speedy reply ,but if my paypal profile is not verifyed i am limited to 

how much money i can transfer and lift from the atm bank machine ?

paul

Login to Me Too

Terriaam
New Community Member
I can't get anywhere either. They say my SSN is linked to another account. My daughter sent money for an emergency and I can't get it out. Google wallet from here. I am so angry right now
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

As kernowlass mentioned, the account will usually work normally even if the steps are under 100% complete.  However it does matter which steps have been completed.

You can see what limits are on your account by clicking the "See how much you can send with PayPal" towards the lower left corner of the Summary page. 

Or log into your account and use this link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_lift-limits

The most common way to become Verified is to link and confirm a bank account.  For some countries, the account can only be Verified by linking and confirming a card.

@Terriaam,

I suggest contacting support directly so we can investigate and locate any other accounts that may be causing the problem.  https://www.paypal.com/help

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.