printing statements

Elana1

I keep getting a message  that says it has taken too long to get to the stament and to try again in a few minutes. This happened last night and again  this morning. What can I do? I re installed Adobe but that did not work.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

dgwinup
New Community Member

Having the same problem trying to print statements.

Other options don't seem to be working either.

Waiting for PayPal to fix.

Login to Me Too

Fans2sell
New Community Member

I have been trying for 3 days.  Sent numerous messages to the help desk and only get a canned response on "how to download statements".  They don't even address the problem.  Have also tried to call twice and actually was on hold through an entire lunch hour and STILL no customer support ever came on.  Paypal clearly has NO customer service and no desire to resolve their problem.

Login to Me Too

frank4711
Contributor
Contributor

I second all of these statements. It's got to be either 1) a problem with the pdf files themselves, or 2) an IT or Server issue on PayPal's end, which is an understandable problem that will eventually be resolved. What I cannot accept is PayPal's unwillingness to provide any kind of customer service. I don't plan to use PayPal anymore. They don't provide any services I can't already accomplish using my check card alone. It was a convenient option to loan money to family in another state, but I won't do business with someone who refuses to communicate with me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.