its ok if Debit Card not link to paypal.bcoz whan i doing this making same error

priya_13
Contributor
Contributor

its ok if Debit Card not link to paypal.bcoz  whan i doing this making same error, kindly suggest nay other option

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @priya_13!

Welcome to the Community and I'm sorry to hear that you're getting some errors when adding your card. 😞

Can you provide some details on the error message you're receiving?

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

priya_13
Contributor
Contributor

here is msg >>> The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer's customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

HI @priya_13,

Thanks for following up! This means that your card issuer is declining PayPal's attempt to validate that the card is working and active. I'd recommend reaching out to your card issuer for further info.

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.