i can not add bank account

googletube
New Community Member

im a user of paypal several years, and i did  not  haveany problems until now.  i cannot transfer from my paypal accoun to my bank, because the site is asking that i  need toadd my bank account, but when i try to add the bank account paypal says error. before i updated the card expiration date .from card that i use, i did not have any problem on transfer from paypal to my bank, but now i cannot until i add the bank account, but paypal says that i have to use other account bank.

there is any solution?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @googletube,

Welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some troubles with adding your bank account. 😞

There could be a few things going on here and it may be best that you reach out to customer support directly for assistance with this. They will be able to take a closer look at what is happening when you're trying to add your bank account and provide additional information or options to assist. Customer support can be reached by clicking "Help & Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page. 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.