deleting a credit cardWh

chic4dth
New Community Member

When I pushed where it says to remove, it says I can't remove it until all my transactions have processed. However, I haven't used my account for around a year, so there are no transactions waiting to process. I would like to know what to do. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Contact customer support, they can remove the card - sometimes the system won't allow you to remove cards - it's not anything you have done - it's just the logic in the background is not always logical.  You can contact customer support via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

Hi chic4dth -

Snowshoe is definitely right, getting in touch with our customer service is the best solution. What's probably happening is you had an old order with a merchant, and while the payment has completed, they never finished completing the order within our systems. So from the system's point of view, you do still have a pending transaction. But luckily it's an easy fix! 🙂

- Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.