cant re add mybank account?

sh33pcat
New Community Member

I had two paypal accounts, the one I'm on right now and another one I deactivated. The one that I deactivated was in the process of verifying my bank account. Now I can't add that bank account to this paypal.

I'm worried because I've been looking for a few hours and I can't find any helpful information for the situation I've put myself in. Will paypal ever let go of the bank account that the now deactivated account was trying to verify or have gotten myself into deeper **bleep** than I think?

I'm hoping that it will just take a day or two and it will cancel the verification process of sending a small amount of money to that account then taking it out but is that allowed sense that paypal has been deactivated?

A quick response would be best as my anxiety is horrble and because I can't find any other information on this I'm really panicking.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Nope, once a bank account is linked to a paypal account, it can't be used on another paypal account.

You will hae to contact your bank and get a new bank account. number

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.