adding same bank again

sayem
New Community Member

Hello,

I linked my bank account and then I verified that. After that paypal attempted to transfer from my bank account, transfer was returned by my bank on the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number. As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your PayPal account. Then paypal team told me to contact my bank for more information or add a new bank account. After that I contacted with my bank account then I solved that problem.

Now I want add that bank account again but paypal cant allow to do this. Paypal reply me (The account you've entered needs an additional review before we can proceed. Please add a different bank account. If you'd still like to use this bank account, please contact)

And then I emailed to paypal support team but I cant get help they wants to call with that issues but I dont like to call.

(Questions About a Bank Account Confirmation VV44REXUS (KMM135271836V72750L0KM) :ppNA)

Please help me. Thank you and god bless you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Please note, as this is a member to member help group - unfortunately we are not the same as customer support.  You can only get your account relinked through customer support.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.