activate auto redirect

royman
New Community Member

hi team,  I am new to the paypal.  I try added the paypal founction to my website.  the payment process is OK, but once the payment reach to the page (You  just made a paymen of .... Thanks for your order), where you can print the receipt,  it just stop there. user have to click Return to XXXX. then it will return to last page (10 seconds click here Page), where will automatically redirect to a downlaod page. 

my quesiton how to make the page auto back to the last page (10 seconds click here page), because not everyone know how to click the Return to XXXX link to get get back to the last page  (10 seconds click here page).   

in the paypal account the auto reply has been enalbed already, not no sepcific address has been entered, since each time the downlaod page is different.

much appreciate if someone can shed a bit lght on this... cheers  Roy

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

For that you can enable Auto-Return in your PayPal account.  

Keep in mind that even with Auto-Return enabled there is still no guarantee the user will make it back because they simply close their browser before the redirect occurs.  

If you want to guarantee that the user always gets returned to your site you could have a PayPal developer integrate Express Checkout for you.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Hermesbet
New Community Member

Hello, when i log in and click to my profile, can't find this:  the Website Payment Preferences link under Selling Preferences...

Where is selling preferences?????

Can anyone help me? Need help badly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.