account verification

scott199000
New Community Member
Hi i just set up an account and i am trying to link my bank to the paypal, but i cant find where to enter the amount of the charges. It told me there is tiny charges on my account and to enter them though an email link. When i click the link it wont let me do anything. No place to enter information. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Andy

Hi scott199000 -

Apologies for any confusion with this process. We do deposit two small amounts into your bank account, however it usually takes a couple of business days for those to arrive. If you just added the bank and it won't let you click the link it's most likely because the system hasn't even sent the deposits so the link isn't active yet. Prevents you from accidentally trying to confirm something that's not possible to confirm yet and making the bank unusable (which happens if you enter the wrong amounts too many times).

Once the system sends the amounts I would expect that link to become live. Please let us know if you continue to have issues!

- Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.