With new page,we can't edit an address

brotherrecon
Contributor
Contributor

With The new shipping page we can't edit an address anymore. It says Paypal shipping isn't available for this one order & I know it's the Address the customer inputted. He used a dash(-) and the word "Park" on his address. I ususally go into the address and change to make it mailable for USPS. Now I can't. Now I have this order that can't go out....

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi brotherrecon,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the feedback regarding the new shipping label system.  It's important for PayPal to ensure that a seller is only shipping to the address provided by the buyer during checkout.  This helps to increase the probability that the seller will be eligible for seller protection and also that the item is shipped to the correct address for the buyer.

If a buyer has made a mistake and provided an incorrect shipping address, it may be beneficial to refund the payment and ask the buyer to double check their shipping address and pay again.

I hope this helps! 😄

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

bestslimever
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Frank, I need your help on my PayPal account, Each time other PayPal user want to transfer or sent money into my PayPal account, my PayPal account display ( this reciepent can't accept money for now, go to website) I need your help in solving this problem . Hope to hear from you. Am Franklin (Best Slim Ever) Thank you.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Either you can't receive money based on your location due to intl banking laws and regulations or an issue with your Payment Receiving Preferences:

https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ2406/1 (hit refresh, if page does not load)

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

bestslimever
Contributor
Contributor
Am in Lagos Nigeria. I need your help on the issue, i don't given u my account details to help fix the problem over there.... Pls...
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bestslimever

Not asking you to give out account details.  

Currently, Nigeria PayPal accounts can only send money.  You can not receive money at all with your account.  So your problem is being located in Nigeria with a Nigerian PayPal account.  Please use another service to receive money.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

bestslimever
Contributor
Contributor
I can't receive money into my PayPal account. What should i do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.