Why are all credit card charges going to this account?

mrsirv2
New Community Member

Over the past few days I made some e-bay purchases, and when I go into my Pay Pal account to pay for these purchases, I thought I was selecting another credit card to make the payment with, yet I see that no matter what card I select, all payments are being made with this Pay Pal Smart Connect card, and my balance due on this account keeps growing. I feel like my other credit cared have been hijacked by Pay Pal Smart Connect, and I don't like it. I want my freedom of choice back.

I REALLY want to be able to charge a purchase to my Visa or Master Card if that is what i choose to do.

Is there any place where I can go to change the settings on my Pay Pall account so that I really do have the freedom to choose which account I wish to charge my on line purchases through Pay Pal to, or do I have to remove all of my sources of payment from my Pay Pal account in order to keep this from happening?  And, if I do remove all of my other credit card information from my Pay Pal account, when I try to make payment through Pay Pal, and add all of the information for my card of choice to be used for payment, will it once again automatically be debited from the PayPal Smart Connect account? Is closing my Smart Connect account my only alternative? 

Thank You

Mrsirv2

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.