Where is button for Classic Site?

calicokity
Contributor
Contributor

I always went to the bottom left side and clicked on Classsic Site to find things not on the other site. It's not there today! Did they take it off?  The Classic site is so much quicker and easy to use. I hope it is just a mess up and will be back soon.

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

beckis13
Contributor
Contributor

https://history.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history

I've got it bookmarked, hopefully they don't take that away now....

Login to Me Too

Bonznstonz
New Community Member

Unfortunately, that option doesn't lead you anywhere. It appears as though PayPal has taken the Classic option off every page. Too bad, this new page isn't user friendly and there's been too many problems accessing pages that were normally accessible. Because of that, I'll start looking for another payment friendly site and ditch PayPal.

Login to Me Too

4ever40
Contributor
Contributor

I also found the "Classic Site" tab at the bottom of the Help and Contact page. I have an older computer and am using Windows Vista, not sure if that makes a difference or not. Hope this may help someone!

Login to Me Too

DavidSpector
Contributor
Contributor

"Unfortunately, that option doesn't lead you anywhere." It  works for me as a workaround for the missing customer names bug that just started. But the link says that Classic view will only be available for a limited time. PayPal is so stupid! I'm in the process of moving to Stripe, which is delightful.

Login to Me Too

PegasusSupreme
Contributor
Contributor

OMG Thank you sooooo much! I Spent an entire hour trying to reprint a label & I was about to call paypal to chew them out(still plan to do so when i get a minute) My issue is printing labels in general since on Mac (safari browser) I keep running into plugin failure ( it was once fixed, but since new IOS update Sierra, the issue has returend & they can't determine whether its paypal or pitney bowes issue) and I've tried everything to fix it plugin issue. This new garbage layout doesn't let me reprint labels only the print details & I can only access "reprint label" in the classic mode in "activity" section. This new interface has been giving me trouble since they implamented it. They need to read these forums to give us back Classic mode and allow it to be an option to default. I just want to reiterate your link does work, others reading make sure you click refresh if you get an error sceeen saying "Fatal Failure" or whatever is coming up.

Login to Me Too

Seejay
Contributor
Contributor

I just tried this and it didn't work. I'm using Windows 10. No classic button anywhere on Help and Contact page. Maybe they don't like us using that option, spotted this discussion in the forum, and removed it.

Have you got a screen cap or a link?

Login to Me Too

Sayaka
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a lot, PegasusSupreme, that worked for me 🙂

Login to Me Too

4ever40
Contributor
Contributor

The link that PegasusSupreme posted for getting to PayPal's Classic Site also worked for me. I clicked on it through the post, not sure if that will work for everyone. I am currently using an older Windows Vista Home Basics. I bookmarked the link and then closed out and signed back in and it came right up. I have a DELL computer. It could be that the link will eventually be eliminated, but it seems to be working for now.

Login to Me Too

Goalie
Contributor
Contributor

Pegasus Supreme has posted the correct link to revert back to the Classic Site.  Bookmark/save the link, and never will you see the latest mess Pay Pal refers to as, "improved".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.