Where are the shipping options? Still??

mrmayhem
New Community Member

So I've seen the posts about this with no resolution. 

I have a site and want to offer two methods of shipping (customer choice) - Free standard shipping and Priority mail (for a fee). 

I've gone into my shipping options and added both options to the shipping choices.. saved them both and went to the site to check it out.  It goes to the shopping cart... asks for a zip code.. then only displays the free shipping (.00).  There is no other option to select for priority mail. 

I've gone all the way to the credit card screen to pay.. and there is still no option to add priority shipping. 

If I delete the free shipping option.. then it defaults to the priority charge.   Why can't the customer select one of the two from a drop down or something. 

I have all the options disabled now.. after numerous attempts to find a solution.  I have resorted to having it listed on the website (priority mail) with a charge (but that seems kind of rediculous). 

Is this still an unresolved issue?  and if so, will it ever be resolved?  I've seen the posts as far back as 2009 on this problem. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

birdieluv
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem. Seems the brains over there should be able to fix this simple problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.