What happened with my recent activity history and my withdraw request?

kokoha
Contributor
Contributor

I requested money withdraw yesterday end the status was pending more than 12 hours. Today I can't see the status of this request as my recent activity and transaction history were gone from my account. Can you please check this for me and let me know what happened with my request and my activity. Thanks a lot in advance.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

kpl
Contributor
Contributor

I can't see my recent activity in Overview or History. I tried calling nobody answers at Paypal. I can't ship the orders, since I CAN'T SEE THEM! It's always something....I loved how for a whole month Paypal wouldn't record tracking information. We pay enough in fees this shouldn't be happening!

Login to Me Too

Brandy131
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.  I just posted the same question so I see I am not the only person.  How is it that my local bank here in Omaha has a 24-hour customer service center and when I need help there is no where for resolution.  I need to get verification that it is okay to ship these packages before morning so that I can go to work in the morning knowing that these shipments will go out in the timeframe that I comit to with my customers.  There have been several issues with paypal in the past two months and I am frustrated with the lack of communication here.  They have a facebook page, can't they inform us of a problem so I don't worry that my account has been frauduantly accessed.... come on guys, this is the age of communicaiton ;(

Login to Me Too

optics777

This is just stupid.  So we sell something and get paid, but have no way to pull up the payment through paypal ?

I use the recent activity log to print my shipping labels and there is nothing in my "recent history" at all.

Ebay charges 20% more sellers fees if you don't ship within 24 hours of receiving payment, but I can't ship if I can't see the payment. Also, the paypal activity log is the only way I have of knowing the buyers shipping address.

Login to Me Too

kokoha
Contributor
Contributor

Guys it brings me some comfort knowing that im not the only person having this problem. Very bad start of the week for me. just woke up and surprise - no activity in my paypal 🙂 Hope paypal to fix this issues asap.

Login to Me Too

Mojokat
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I have no activity from 2013 showing at all. Is our money in safe hands? I sure hope so.

Login to Me Too

estebanq
Contributor
Contributor

I have been quite concerned this last hour wondering where all of my transactions went from 2013. I am somewhat releived to find this post! But very conerned with what this means in the larger scale of things. 

Fingers crossed. And thanks for these posts. 

s. 

Login to Me Too

rvic1973
Contributor
Contributor

I was almost in tears when i couldnt pull up any info on my recent transaction... I find it frustrating to say the least that there is no 24 hour support for these types of problems..I see im not alone in this matter, its not just me like i had originally thought

Login to Me Too

TBetti
Contributor
Contributor

Hello 🙂  Same is happening with my account.  The scary part is a few months back I lost 'recent activity' records for periods of 2 weeks.  To clarify...I was able to log in with no issues...but there was a chunck of transactions missing.  The only way to see these was to go to 'Download History' and generate a report under 'Comma unlimited'.  Anyway...it never did get totally resolved and I just basically have dealt with missing chinks at a time.  I don't have hours to spend on the phone 😞  I should add that the loophole of downloading report is NOT helping right now.  It seems I'm showing only payments to my pther account and a few invoices paid in the last 30 days.  NONE of my debit transtions are showing at all...or my payments sent for Ebay items.  SO...will this resolve itself?  I filed a report with techinical support...we'll see?  Frustrating!!  Ok...venting done...but I'm relieved to see it's not just my account (but sorry for all of you).  ~ T

Login to Me Too

911Supermom
Contributor
Contributor

Glad to see that I am not the only one!  I need to send a partial refund to a customer and can't!!!  My Activity History is blank!  It is 4:11 am, and there still has been no fix to this from Paypal!  Smiley Frustrated  How are we all suppposed to function with errors in the system like this!!  Hope Paypal enjoys the money they are making off of my sales on Ebay...  because it sure isn't being used to insure their site works at 100%...and no answer when you call either...they must have taken the money and gone on a vacation!  How am I going to explain this to customers??!!!  Not a very happy seller right now. Grrrr!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.