Unable to Change Address

Marrukurli
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason I have the correct address with the wrong zip code as a confirmed address. Have used it on a few occasions without problem. When I noticed this, there is a correct address with the right zip code added on. When I try to change address, PayPal lets me highlight the zip code but does not delete or let me change it. Not sure how it happened or how to change it. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marrukurli

Click on profile (cog next to log out) > click on the + to the right above addresses > add the correct address and select the box to make it the primary address.

Then when that was is sorted you can remove the incorrect one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marrukurli

Click on profile (cog next to log out) > click on the + to the right above addresses > add the correct address and select the box to make it the primary address.

Then when that was is sorted you can remove the incorrect one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Marrukurli
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! I did that and tried to delete the address with the incorrect zip code as well, and it said I had to go to my Wallets before deleting from the cards. I click on the Wallet and the only options are Bank Accounts and Credit/Debit Cards. There is nothing on that page on how to remove an address on that page.

Login to Me Too

mfkf11
New Community Member

I went through a similar situation and it involved the credit card and the address assigned to it in the wallet. The address was an old address. I had to edit by adding the new address, making it the billing address and deleting the old billing address. Since most of my paypal purchases come from my bank account and not the credit card, there would be a good chance that the credit card charge would have been declined because the information (the old address) was wrong.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.