Turn off Express Pay

JacquieF
Contributor
Contributor

How do you turn off Express Pay or remove PayPal account information from an online merchant who you previously saved your information with for online purchases?

Someone over the phone (@PayPal) helped me turn if off, but if it is turned on again, how do I check my own account for this information? An Express Pay recently used the wrong PayPal (both are mine, one for business and one for personal) and I don't want this to happen again.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest contacting customer support again.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

That way you can take a few notes which in turn - share with the community as there may be others with a similar question.

Login to Me Too

JacquieF
Contributor
Contributor

OK. I tried email but I got a canned unrelated response, probably because there is no topic and sub topic that fits my question. Not sure if there will be another follow-up via email from an actual person. But I will try out Twitter/AskPayPal. 

It's a little disturbing that you are able to save your information for future use with a merchant and cannot undo this opton through your own settings, so hopefully there is a setting that I just don't see.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.