Resolution Center

JoséDíaz
New Community Member
I cant' add money because I need to provide more info. and to do it they sent me to the Resolution Center, but when I'm in the Resolution Center I'm unable to find where to add the info. needed. Please help. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

As this is a member to member help group, we are not the same as customer support.  Unfortunately you need to follow-up with them with your concerns.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Elainy
New Community Member
I keep trying to transfer money from my card to my paypal and it keeps asking to verify its me than directs me to the resolution center. Ive done all possible to proove its me. What to do can you help?
Login to Me Too

Kimberlycarroll
Contributor
Contributor
I keep trying to add my cash cards and it keep asking me to verify who I am.. Keeps sending me to the resolution center
Login to Me Too

susankittah
New Community Member

Everytime i try to make a paypal same thing happens to me.All i want to do is buy something from ebay. honestly, they ask for a load of personal info and its a hassle if you ask me and I have to take a picture of a document with my SSN f' that man i suggest you get stuff on craigslist or amazon or find some other "payment" website cuz paypal has been a **bleep** to deal with but if your willing to risk your info you can provide that info by sending pics of a document wth your SSN and an id with your name and address and picture and another item with your address to the "Resolution Center".Good luck on not getting you identity stolen by hackers.~susan<3

Login to Me Too

jjrg7
New Community Member

I think this is spam so if you clicked on the link in the email, change your passord asap

Login to Me Too

bubba48
New Community Member

I have tried to find the place in resolution center to update my info but I'm beginning to think this was a scam.  Asking for more info but I have given all my info already.  ???  I gave up. 

Login to Me Too

Snakears
New Community Member

I vant get anywhere in the resolution center!

I keep getting sent there and cant find a place to resolve my problem!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.