Problem deleting an old shipping address

neosphorbin
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to delete an old address. I have already added the new address and made it my primary address.

My profile still has my old address. When I try to delete it, it tells me to go into my Wallet and change it for the linked card(s). I did this already, yet still receive this same prompt and I can't delete my old address.

Please help.

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

kayray
New Community Member

Same problem.  It's driving me insane because my old address shows up as my shipping address every single time.

Login to Me Too

BBush141
Contributor
Contributor

I have written Pay Pal about this issue. I cannot get our old address out of account and when we place orders, the old address pops up first.  I am afraid I am going to not notice it being incorrect and complete my order with wrong address.

It should not be difficult to update an address.  Just please tell me how to do it! No response from letter so wrote another note tonight.

Not at all happy with customer service!

Login to Me Too

ronnie52

Hi how do you change your address please as my old one keeps comeing up thank you

Login to Me Too

smithsportsokla
Contributor
Contributor

Having problem getting new mailing address in your system

Login to Me Too

BBush141
Contributor
Contributor

I posted this but it does not seem to be with the post about initial problem.  I called customer service and a nice lady took care of the problem right away.  It did not work for me online, however calling solved the issue. Thanks, Brenda

Login to Me Too

smithsportsokla
Contributor
Contributor

What do need to do to get my mailing address change

Login to Me Too

Huck100
New Community Member

Same situation here.

Help!

Login to Me Too

nettee1120
New Community Member

Same problem here. Going nuts!

Login to Me Too

ronnie52

This is really doing my head in can't buy anything because it might go to my old address

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.