Phone number not mine

Wmonroe
Contributor
Contributor

I have a weird problem, but a disturbing one. There are 3 phone numbers showing in my personal info. The third one is a phone number I don't recognize. I looked it up on anywho.com and it belongs to some woman I don't know. I tried to remove it, but when I click "update" it only shows the first two numbers, the correct ones. It does not list the third number that i want to remove. How did it even get there? Should I be concerned? The correct 2 numbers say primary. That third one doesn't say anthing. I want to remove that number, but it won't let me. Did someone else add it there?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Wmonroe, and welcome to the forums!

That definitely is a strange situation that you describe. I would suggest giving Customer Service a call. A live conversation with a representative may help you get to the bottom of things, and the representative can assist with maintenance of your account information once your identity has been verified.

I hope this helps! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.