PayPal doesn't let me do anything
For about the past six months whenever I've tried to edit anything on my account, I just get errors saying to try again later. All I'm able to use my account for is paying for stuff. This hasn't been too much of a problem up until recently when I really need to put some money in the bank.
Welcome to the Community!
I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time with the account. If you're trying to withdraw, check out this URL to see if it helps: https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds. If it doesn't, you may need to reach out to customer service. You can reach us via phone, email, Facebook, and even Twitter!
Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Transactions Not Showing in Activity in About Business (Archive)
- I sure I was scammed when I traded with someone. in About Protections (Archive)
- Paypal Shipping Labels - Ship Now Link in About Business (Archive)
- PayPal wont accept my debit card info. in About Payments (Archive)
- Someone sent me $20 through friends and family, now they are charging back. in About Payments (Archive)