PLEASE HELP!

miss_iperfect
Contributor
Contributor
i cant remember my password for my account,and when i try to reset password i need to confirm my email, but i cant confirm my email if i don't know my password, what can i do?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi miss_iperfect,

If you don't have access to your email address, there are options there for completing password recovery without using that email. Please try going through the process again and selecting that option.

I hope this helps!

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

miss_iperfect
Contributor
Contributor
I can log into my email,but when i click on forgot password for paypal it emails me the link to reset password so i log into my email and click onto the link to reset my password on paypal,but then it tells me i cannot reset my password until i confirm my email,but i cannot confirm my email for paypal because i do not remember my password for paypal. So im stuck
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

Hi miss_iperfect -

That definitely sounds like a bit of a loop there, sorry about that. 😞 Your best option at this point would be to contact our customer service so they can assist you regaining access to your account. You can either call us, send us a Tweet, or a private message on Facebook!

- Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.